Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 19, 2010

NOS Christophe Chrome Toe Clips. Vintage! **NOW AVAILABLE!**


Vintage Christophe Chromed Steel Toe Clips.

Cycling trivia pursuit question: which lightweight component never satisfactorily made the transfer from steel to alloy construction?
Answer:  Toeclips, although I would also accept saddle frames (as Brooks found out in the 50’s).

Toeclips: one of the most effective aids to more efficient cycling. Also a safety aid preventing the foot slipping.  At the same time one of the least understood components by non- and occasional- cyclists ("I wouldn’t use those, be frightened of getting my feet stuck" is a commonly heard comment).   
-Steve Griffith




New Old Stock from about 80's. Rare in Malaysia.
Size Medium - Clip length is 5.5cm
Patented!  Made in France
Each pair has its appropriate hardware.
Beautiful!

*RM60*

7 comments:

  1. Hey there. I sms-ed you this afternoon regarding these toe clips. Let me know if they are still available. Also it would be great if you have leather straps for them. Text me back at O17 233 51O9.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 pairs SOLD. Few more available

    ReplyDelete
  3. Few more pairs availabe for grab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. still available? text me at 0123282586

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,yes item still available. Few pairs left.Text sent,tq.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still available ? Do text me at 0123707913 .thankyou .

    ReplyDelete